Saturday, March 2, 2013

Zaycon is BACK in Wilmington! Chicken Breast $1.79/lb!



Here's the scoop on Zaycon Foods, they bring you FRESH (never frozen) meats at a crazy low price! 
I can't decide if I want 40lb or 80lb this time for delivery April 6th.  I have my freezer used down by half, and we rarely eat much red meat...this is a no brainer for me at $1.79/lb.  Anything you can buy in a store has either #1 been frozen and #2 from a source I know little about...PLUS it's priced $4.99 - $6.99/lb unless you can catch it on sale.  We hear daily about the hormone fed chicks that mature to butcher in 3 weeks?!  Uhhhhh....scary.  This is a great alternative!  If you can't use a 40lb case, you could split with someone.

When I do eat red meat, it's 90% or higher lean ground...they have 93% lean ground in the 10lb logs (4 per case) but I've yet to see an event in Wilmington.

Read more....



No comments:

Post a Comment