Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Harris Teeter 7-17-12 71% savings :)

Although we didn't have a buggy fulla frees or cheaps this past week...I went to Harris Teeter today to see what was left...well, needless to say I got a raincheck for the Band Aids ;)  Also, had to go to both stores to get what I was after, but it was worth that effort...remember I have three stores within a 5mi drive from my house.  Also, I wanted to use MORE than 3 like coupons on something today, so I had to do 2 transactions anyway...but I did stay within my limit of 20 doubles ;)

I will try and get a breakdown and coupon location info up later...its time to start dinner!  If you want to know where a specific coupon can be found or a certain price, just send me a msg on Facebook or an email from here and I'll get that to you!

$164.64 in retail products....


The produce you see bagged is 2# Vidalia onions and 2# zucchini squash.  


Paid $48.02 plus tax for a savings total of  71%  :)  
I was SO out of cat litter and drinks.  Plus I can NEVER have enough good coffee, olive oil or pasta!




No comments:

Post a Comment