Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Kitty Litter! Plus $1.00 money maker...I am SO down for that!

Arm & Hammer has a NEW kitty litter out and along with that, a try it FREE rebate offer! I am SO there! My cats really go thru the litter!  I personally prefer A & H litter over the others!



Try their 20 lb. Box of Arm & Hammer Ultra Last Baking Soda Coated Clumping Cat Litter and mail in the rebate form found here to receive up to $8.99 back.  expires 3/30/12 and must be post marked by 4/15/12.
Print your rebate form HERE


After further digging around on the Arm & Hammer site...here's what I found...
PRINTABLE from SmartSource HERE to sweeten the deal!


I found this at Walmart for $8.34 then used my $1.00 off coupon...after rebate of $8.34 this makes a $1.00 money maker deal!

Thanks Passion For Savings for finding the rebate!

♥ Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment