Friday, February 22, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles day 3 Feb 22-2013 saved 97%

Not sure how I did it, but I managed to get this shopping trip put away...my stockpile which is tucked away in 3 different areas of my house is stuffed FULL.  My nice big pantry/laundry room is full...we need to hang cabinets on the last wall to take some of the stress off the rest of my stockpile...I can't even get decent pics...course it's all behind doors/stowed so I do have to unload shelves to get to certain things.

Anyway...went with Mare again this morning then coffee ;) 

Bought $83.77 in retail value (plus whatever over $5 the Fish Oil was (it doesn't show reg price when it's on clearance)...


 I think all of the coupons were from insert coupons except the Dole I printed from the Saver's club at coupons.com and the Pepsi $1.00/2 printable (use zip 02205)

Also on the coffee, i had (2) $1.00 from insert and (1) $2.00/2 printable from www.eightoclock.com

About the Go Soup... *HOT DEAL*Campbell's Go Soup $2.50ea (buy 2) Use $1.00 off printable from Campbell's Go Facebook page (print 2) = 50¢ea PLUS $2.00 eVic ZVR = $1.50 money maker PLUS it prints a $1.50 Catalina (which will double) OMG that is a $4.00 money maker...told ya it's hot ;)
ZVRs on Wolf Chili, Pepsi (free 2L) and Campbell's Go Soup.

I paid $6.24 OOP plus tax in the store...PLUS $1.50 Catalina on my Go Soups which will double ($3.00) = $3.24 OOP plus tax = 97% savings >>>>...PLUS a FREE Simply Pure Milk (not sure why that printed)!



No comments:

Post a Comment