Monday, February 25, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles 2-15-13 saved $68.10 or 98%


I'm about at the end of my Super Doubles run for the week...I'm all shopped out but I picked up a few more deals today....
$69.68 in retail products....


Zesta crackers Used the $1.00/2 Keebler crackers coupons = 44¢ ea

The Grapefruit juice...I had 2 of those $2 off grapefruits or 100% juice left so I used them today (NLA to print)
Duraflame has the firestarter coupons on their website = FREE
The rest is pretty much a repeat of the previous posts...if you have any questions feel free to msg/email me.

Spent $1.58 OOP plus tax PLUS got my $2.00 Catalina from the Glade candles (will double tomorrow) so since a Catalina is cash in hand, my groceries were FREE today :)  I just cant "count" the Cat right now...will count it tomorrow.  So I saved $68.10 or 98%  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment