Saturday, August 11, 2012

Super Doubles Trip Day #4 Saved 99.5% ;)

Here's a quick post about my trip today....I had an $8.00 OYNO Catlina from the Truvia deal and a $2.00 OYNO Catalina (doubles) from the Nature Valley deal....this transaction scored me another $2.00 OYNO Catalina (doubles) from the 3 Pup-Peroni

There is a total of $77.17 in retail products here....


Sorry, I don't have a detailed breakdown, but if ya look at my past posts, and reference the resource listing...you should be able to find most of these deals from there....the Kraft Cheese is on sale for $1.79 and I received a mailer from HT yesterday with several Kraft items...there was a $1.00 off cheese making this pack of White American only 79¢.

After all my Catalinas which totaled $12.00, all my coupons/multiples....
I paid 45¢ OOP plus tax =)
I also got another $2.00 Catalina back for my next trip...I can't count it twice so I'll wait and count it next trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment