Friday, July 27, 2012

5-hour ENERGY®

I received 2 bottles of 5-Hour Energy from Smiley360. I've only tried it once during a family emergency where I needed to be up an insane amount of hours, so I've tried it again. I was concerned about the "crash" afterwards...there was none. I used it early in the day and it pumped my energy level enough to feel refreshed. I'm sharing this information with you for 2 reasons...as a result of receiving free stuff, they ask that I make an honest opinion and share it...so I did...and #2 it really does kick this 45yr old body into a more productive state ;)

5-hour ENERGY®: Thx @5hourenergyguy 4 my free shot! #5hourmission Click to help me win the 5-hour ENERGY Sweepstakes! http://smiley360.com/5HE.php?id=129676 *Please remember the FTC requires you to mention that you received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360 when sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment