Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Harris Teeter Triples 5-16-12 Day 1

First I need to say...I am homesick for my husband, my dogs and my cats....and...MY HARRIS TEETER!!

I went to the Harris Teeter off George Liles here in Concord and it was horribly stocked...they were out of things  BEFORE 8am....seriously?  But...we managed to get a few great deals despite the management's lack of preparedness.

We found $63.08 worth of groceries....


We had a raincheck for the Philadelphia Indulgence ;)
$63.08
-$56.19 in tripled coupons and Vic discounts
= $6.89 or 90%  :)

**I'm loving the fact the eggs had peelies on them again...used the ones from last week to score $0.75 off each dozen wyb Frank's Redhot Sauce!

We were fortunate enough to have TWO cards today...one for me and one for Addie (my sister's card while she is out of state), yes, it's legit coz I'm supporting TWO households right now!....so here is our actual realistic trip AFTER we grabbed our cheaps/frees...


$194.72 worth of groceries
paid $96.57 = 51% savings :)

Note the 3 bags of Meow Mix, 4 boxes of Milk Bone, 2 bags frozen chicken breast hiding there in the back :)



No comments:

Post a Comment