Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lowes Foods Super Doubles 4-18-12 Day 1 Saved 78%

Lowes is still going to have to go a stretch to compete with Harris Teeter but I did find a few good deals today.  ONE issue was their registers weren't set up to double anything $1.00 or above, so the mgr had to manually take off my doubles amount....I believe she didn't properly double my 2 coupons for $1.85ea but after the time it took me to get thru the register, it wasn't worth a recount...seriously!  With my bag discounts  of 20¢ I was within 18¢ of my projected total...be happy for what you DO have .... right??

Product total $78.84 and I used 17 coupons for a savings of  78%


Register receipt shows $15.00 added in "Regular Coupons" due to the manual entry

Product total = $78.84
-$32.70 in manually doubled coupons
Rewards Card - $27.36
Bag Rewards -20¢
Double Coupons - $1.00 (this was 2 50¢ Qs that the register auto-doubled)
$17.58 plus tax  or a savings of  78%



Eggo Waffles IPrint no longer available (ie I cant find it now)
Kraft Fresh Take - home mailed coupon
Bird's Eye Voila IPrint no longer available from coupon network (1.85) but there is one at their website for $1.00
Turkey Hill Ice Cream RP 4/15
Alexia Potatoes - from their FBook Page or Website
Special K Cereal ($3.00 instant in store savings) plus $1.00 off 3 IPrintable HERE @ Kelloggs
Land O Lakes Deli Provolone (by the pound)  SS 3/4
7UP/Sunkist - bricks via coupons.com



No comments:

Post a Comment