Sunday, April 22, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles 4-22-12

I had a bunch of errands to run today so I sent the Hubs to Harris Teeter with a detailed list in hand...complete with coupons and totals.  Well...he did great...even though he was remembering my constant reminders of buying HEALTHY when the opportunity presents itself...so he picked the Hidden Valley Ranch Light...well...it wasn't one that was on sale for 99¢  :(  BUT...and I'm not real happy about it happening this way...the Farmhouse Originals Coupon scanned for it...strictly by accident because he had no clue as to why it shouldn't.  Long story short...he bought $38.86 worth of stuff for $6.99 plus tax!  Not bad for an amateur without his coach!  As for the dressing mishap, I wouldn't suggest it and I don't support using coupons for items it's not intended to be used on, but the mixup was so small, it's not worth getting in the car to go fix it.





No comments:

Post a Comment