Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ramblings from the Bum

Ya know one of the things I enjoy most about having a blog and networking with others? What awesome deal you might be chasing this week...I probably am not and vise versa =) That gives us all an opportunity to (most of the time) get our "trophy" deals...the ones that WE personally want! Having that said, by networking this way, we might all go after the same deal and stand in the aisle looking at each other and the empty shelves kinda dumbfounded. One deal at a time...there are always more and there is always another day! It's a lifestyle I've embraced and haven't looked back! I'm getting ready to post my trip today...it's a piece of REALITY which is currently where I reside. The free stuff is pretty sweet and we get those deals often, but most generally we can expect to see 50-85% off on our grocery bills....just my humble opinion...others may not agree, but that's why we are individuals =) ♥ Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment