Thursday, January 19, 2012

Frugal Tip on Kitty Treats!


HAHA my kitties are treat oriented! They demand them...they actually do things to get them...but I'm 3 servings from being out ... they tear me up in kitty treats and they wont touch anything homemade I've given them....SO...here's your frugal tip ....

If you're kitties spend tons of $ on kitty treats and you're stock pile is depleted, try this...Fancy Feast is my brand of choice...at HT you can get a 16oz bag for $3.15 regular price...and if you look, kitty treats, unless free with coupons, run you about $1.50-$2.25 for 3oz so multiply that by .... 5 = 15oz so you are paying $7.50-$11.25 for an ounce less. The kitties really cant tell the difference in them....they only know that the treats come from the TREAT JUG they don't know the difference =) if you have a Q off the Fancy Feast its even better...

So, even regular price, I've saved you $4.35-$8.10 on kitty treats =) NOW, stack a FFeast coupon onto that!! CHEAP kitty treats!
THIS is your frugal tip for today!

♥ Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment